Offering Zakat is one of the five pillars of Islam and is a mandatory obligation for all the able Muslims who meet the nisab value. The Islamic injunctions clearly state that Zakat has to be calculated at the rate of 2.5 per cent on all the net savings (maintained wealth for one Islamic year) under one’s possession above the value of nisab. Sometimes, a lot of ambiguity surrounds the calculation of Zakat. So in order to prevent you from any sort of trouble, Muslim Mate comes with this stateoftheart Zakat Calculator. It is simple and means business. All you have to do is to enter a few numbers and the rest of the job rests with the calculator. Our Zakat calculator has been designed to focus on all the minutest of variables involved and ensures thorough accuracy and precision.
Here is what Zakat Calculator has to offer:
- Calculates Zakat in several currencies from Euro (EUR) to Australian Dollar (AUD) and from British Pound (GBP) to United States Dollar (USD) and Pakistan Rupee (PKR)
- Factors in accurate Nisab value based on gold or silver values
- Even if you do not have the exact value of your gold and silver, the app can calculate their value from their weight (grams, tola, ounce)
- Calculates Zakat on cash in hand, cash in bank accounts, jewellery, properties, investments and a lot of other variables
- Subtraction of loans is supported by our Zakat Calculator